Feb. 19-22 is White Ribbon Week

2/19/2013



This week is White Ribbon Week which allows us to focus on Internet safety and anti-bullying. Teachers will address these issues in their classrooms and daily themes will increase awareness. 

Our daily themes are:
Tuesday: Crazy Hair/Hat Day (I control what goes on my head. What I see and hear can affect me. What I say affects others.)
Wednesday: Wear White/Be Safe Online (I will turn off anything that makes me uncomfortable or scared and I will tell a parent or trusted adult.)
Thursday: Wear Jeans and Dragon Spirit Wear (I am a technology "Jean-ius." I understand that technology is useful and fun but can also be dangerous and destructive. I will follow rules and use common sense to keep myself safe.)
Friday: 2/22 Wear Blue & Say No to Bullies (I will not say anything online that I wouldn't say in person. I'll treat others how I would like to be treated.)